FMT Patriot CNC Router, 5’x10′ Table, 11HP HSD Spindle with 10 Station Auto Tool Changer, 25HP Vacuum Pump, Fagor Control – New with Warranty!
New Freedom Machine Tool Patriot CNC Router – 5’x10′ Model
FMT machines are constructed of a rigid, fabricated steel base, utilizing heavy gauge steel tube and plate weldment construction throughout. All structural members are stress relieved for maximum stability, and all surfaces that mount precision components are precision ground and/or machined. 6061 T6 aluminum is used on some of the Z-axis components.
Base Machine Configuration:
- 3-Axis, moving gantry design with a 5′ x 10′ work area
- Welded steel tube, angle and plate framework, precision machined, drilled and tapped to accept a 5‘ x 10’ table option from Freedom Machine Tool (FMT) or one produced by the customer
- Z-Axis tool plate with a 7”, servo driven, vertical stroke, ready to accept a spindle option from FMT, or it can be configured by the customer (1′, 2′ and 3′ spacers can be added, see options)
- 208/230V, Three Phase, 60 Hz power (220V, Single Phase available in certain configurations, see options)
- FAGOR 8037 Industrial CNC control with color CRT, 1 MB eeprom memory, 128 MB flash-disk program storage, USB port for memory stick program transfer, M&G code programming, tool path graphics, and feed-rate and spindle speed override. Profiled rails with recirculating bearing blocks on all axes. Precision ball-screw with anti-backlash ball-nuts on all axes
- The Patriot 5′ x 10′ model uses a spinning ball-nut, stationary screw design for the gantry motion Industrial quality brush-less AC servo motors and matching servo amplifiers on all axes.
- SPINDLE HSD ES929 – 11HP, ISO-30 Type Push-Button, Quick-Change/ATC Spindle
Frequency inverter driven with electronic braking for quick stops and programmable
spindle speeds from 2,000 to 20,000 rpm. Maximum collet size up to 1 inch with ER
40 tool holder. Includes 1 – ER 32 tool holder (max. 3/4 inch) with collet, cover nut and
spindle wrench. The spindle is electric fan cooled for quiet operation.
- 5’ x 10’ 7-zone Phenolic Vacuum Table with 2 manual controlls
- 10-Position Tool Rack for 5’ x 10’ Automatic Tool Change System
- Dust Hood with 5′ Port (requires a minimum 1,000 cfm dust collector, not included)
- Automatic Tool Height Sensor in 6th Tool Position (ATC becomes 5-position)
- Ethernet Card for Network Connection
- ER40 Tool Holder Set: 10 ISO-30 Tool Holders w/ER40 Collet (1 inch capacity), Cover-Nut, Spanner Wrench & Tightening Fixture
- 25 HP FPZ, 2-stage blower, 571 ACFM, 208/220/460V, 3-Phase, 60HzIncludes Vectric V-Carve Pro Nesting Cad Cam Software